Monday, October 29, 2012

Almost There!

Here we are again. Since it is Tuesday now, it's 4 days until 26.2 2.0. Whoa. I was thinking about how different this training season was than the first go 'round. I'm not sure if it's all the other things going on right now (school, ending my current job, moving, etc.) or having one of these things under my belt, but I don't feel as anxious about this one. I should be!: The course is crazy hilly, I'm running in the desert, and getting into Las Vegas about 12 hours before I need to wake up for this run. I just feel I've done all I could do. I've run every long run to completion. Only had to skip a couple short runs these last couple weeks. I think I'm ready for this one! (Well, as ready as one can be for a 26.2 mile adventure ahead!)

Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment