Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2/1/11

5 work-outs in as of tonight! After last Monday's two miles I needed to take off until Saturday. I "threw out" (for lack of better or more precise words) the back and was walking like I will be when I'm 100 years old. I skipped the speed work-out and did an easy 3.6 miles on Saturday. Today's 3 miles on the track went well. Back has just a slight twinge when I twist it just right. Made sure to get a good stretch in!
Otherwise, feeling good about things. I've been getting pretty emotional about this journey as of late. Haven't full out cried, but I'm sure that's coming! Could be a bit of work and school stress adding to that, but right now I'm more teary about running this marathon than excited. I think that will change as I put in longer runs of distances I haven't done before and become more confident in my ability to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment